SYSPRO and .Net
- How to use XSD2Code for SYSPRO Business Objects
- How to deploy a .Net User Control, that uses multiple assemblies, in a SYSPRO custom pane
- How to invoke a SYSPRO VBScript function from a .Net User Control on a Custom Pane
SYSPRO and Visual Basic
SYSPRO and Xcelsius
Xcelsius is a dashboard tool used by SYSPRO. Xcelsius is now owned by SAP and has been renamed as Crystal Dashboard Design.
- How to access a SYSPRO Executive Dashboard from an iPad or Android
- How to view Xcelsius Dashboards on iPad or iPod
- How to install Xcelsius 2008 with Office 2007 or Office 2010
- How to install Xcelsius 2008 with SYSPRO 6.1 and Office 2007 or 2010
- How to install and configure an OpenERP 6.0.1 server and web server on an Ubuntu 10.10 server
- How to install OpenERP 6 on Centos 5.5
- How to fix OpenERP performance issues
- Where are the Log Files for OpenERP?
- Where are the Config files for OpenERP?
- How to install and use Eclipse for Python development and debugging with OpenERP
- Guide to using LaunchPad for OpenERP development
- Random thoughts and observations about OpenERP
- How to recover email after deleted Windows Live Mail account
- How to keep your PC running smoothly
- Simple steps to fix your PC running slow
- How to fix missing or blank menus in Blender on Windows